It’s a big birthday this year and I’m celebrating it in a big way with the trip to Istanbul. And since I’ve (surprisingly) actually made enough friends here to throw a house party, I’m thinking of doing just that.
While I must say I’m pretty content, there are a couple of odds and ends I’m obsessing about at the moment. It’s been a while since I put together a wish list; I think my birthday is a good excuse to do it!
- Adobe Photoshop (the only time I ever miss having a PC is when I think of all the cracked software I used to have)
- An Apple mouse
- The pretty Missoni scarf I saw at De Bijenkorf
- An English-Dutch, Dutch-English dictionary (to further my language studies)
- Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange
- Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney (one of my favorite blogs, now in print)
- Heck, any book from my Amazon wish list!
- Love, Chloe perfume
- A Flickr Pro account (thinking ahead for my blog)
- A nice book of easy patterns for knitting or sewing